Register for the current Convention (members only).
How to Register for Convention
The content for the Convention in Auckland, New Zealand will be available to view from 1st January, 2013 on the Convention tab. Registrations can be made from 1st February. 2013.
Before registering, click on the 2013 - Auckland New Zealand tab on this page and it will take you to the Tutors and Workshops tabs. This information is also available in the 2013 Convention brochure that can be downloaded from this page.
When you're ready to register (available from the 1st February), do the following:
- Log in to the website with your membership number (on the members page)
- Click on Convention - Add My Registration
- There are several pages to complete, however you can save each page and go back to previous pages. You can also come back to your registration later by clicking on Convention - Modify My Registration from the members page.
- During registration, on the Workshops page, there is a link to open the workshops in a new window, so you will be able to see the workshops while you are entering your workshop preferences.
- For multi-session workshops, you only need to enter the first session. The other sessions will be selected automatically.
When available, if you require any details on a workshop, click on it or the tutor and their profile will come up with all their workshops together with student requirements. After registering you will be able to print all of your workshop requirements by clicking on Convention - Print Workshop Requirements from the members page.
FUTURE NATIONAL CONVENTIONS
2013 - 12th ASG National Convention will be held in New Zealand:~ Auckland, 29th September - 5th October, 2013
2014 - 13th ASG National Convention will be held in Sydney, Australia from 28th September to 4th October 2014.
Date posted - 31/01/2013
There is sew much fun to be had at Convention!
Don’t forget to check out the latest information on the 2013 – Auckland New Zealand tab.This will lead you to information about the tutors, workshops, sewing competition, tours and more.
Registration for Convention opens on 1st February!